Man is one of the social animals on the earth and he stayed so from very ancient age. He is dependent on the society and he cannot live without it even to a single day. He gets more and more entangled into it due to advancement of technology. Many of us do not have idea of this social bond influences ones life. A person who has no parents at young age, a person without a dedicated spouse in adulthood and a person without proper family support in old age can see the value of social and family importance better.
As the great Indian monk says “the world is a place of exercise” i.e. every person in the world does exercise i.e. mental exercise to attain some character.
As the saying goes.
- Sow a thought and reap an action,
- Sow an action and reap a habit,
- Sow a habit and reap a character,
- Sow a character and reap a destiny.
1. Always try to socialize in workplace or at home or anywhere else. It helps you minimise your thoughtless mistakes and also gives you better view of the steps you take in life.
2. socializing in times of mental tension or depression greatly helps one to get relief from it.
3. Try to have best or worthy people around and not pessimistic and aimless people.
4.Take suggestion from the people around nut the final decision should be based ion own opinion after seeing he issue from different prospective.
5. Try to share your happiness and sometimes sorrow with friends around.
6. Social contacts are to be maintained from people of all walks of life to ensure better help from any field in the time of need.
7. The social relations we maintain should mostly be cordial and friendly.